Initial In-home /on-site consultation – free of charge
This initial first meeting normally lasts up to one hour and we can discuss what your requirements and desires for the project are. We can agree on what the project will include. There is no obligation at this stage.
Shortly afterwards you will receive an offer for your project presentation. This offer will include a further meeting where all aspects of the build are discussed, measurements and photos taken together with a detailed analysis of your requirements and aspirations. Only then can a detailed brief be built to offer you a tailor made design solution which reflects your personality and lifestyle.
Presentation of your Project
Using the detailed brief we then prepare the presentation. This can take 2-4 weeks depending on the scope of the project, your presentation can include some or all of the following:
- Your sample boards showing all fabrics, flooring and all finishes, together with a detailed furniture, window coverings and lighting booklet.
- Design of space incorporating new furniture and fittings as hand-drawn or CAD plans.
- Revised space planning layouts
- Bathroom and kitchen layouts as hand-drawn or CAD
- Accurate estimates for works by our trades and time schedules for deliveries
Once you are happy with your presentation and ready to proceed, deposits are received and we move on to the implementation stage when orders are placed and work is scheduled.
Your work is now done so you can sit back and wait whilst we work on your project. Jacober Interiors works with a trusted network of local trades and architects. We can also collaborate with your architect and project manager. Either way, we ensure our suppliers make a smooth and timely installation of your new interior.